This discovery call will last about an hour where I gather all your information to know what is your struggle and how I can support you to find a suitable package.
This also will provide you with a chance to consult me with questions that you have.
- It comes with weekly meal planners, pantry lists and progress tracking to help you start.
- There will be coaching on how to apply mindful eating into practice.
- A private group will also be provided with a supportive community of women who are on the same journey who cheer you and keep you accountable for every progress that you make.
- Valid for 28 days
It is designed for someone who needs more support and is particularly struggling with emotional eating, body-image issues, dysfunctional blood sugar, sluggish metabolism, hormonal imbalance, weight gain etc.
- During Phase one the program works the same as Basic, but it additionally comes packed with a personalised health plan, with weekly follow-ups.
- In phase two a movement program is included that runs parallel to the nutrition program.
- As the program advances into the last phase the clients are taught how to craft and build their own meals with supporting resources to make them more independent of the programme as they phase-out of the plan.
- Valid for 3 months
- No Meal Planners are provided on this plan.
- Live cooking lessons are planned and offered weekly twice to make you more independent.
- Full training and coursework are provided to go along with the plan.
- Valid for 2 months
What are the Costs?
As much as I hate to put a price on my program as I do not want my coaching and your health to be seen as a cost, I have kept the costs at a bare minimum so every woman can avail of this program and not see it as cost- prohibitively expensive.
So, the real question is "How much do you value in investing in yourself?"
✅✅Premium is priced at £105= £35 x 3, can be paid in 3 instalments.
Please give me a call to discuss the payment options further.
As a woman, I know you are the one who runs the show by putting everyone and everything in front of you.
I also know that while you want to give your best, you also have this need to look your best.
And as long as that need is there, half the job is done.
As I have recognized some women have given up saying "nothing can be done".
So, as long as you are willing to change that "I give-up attitude", I can work with you.
If you want to lose fat, nourish your body by ditching the diet culture then welcome to become your own food therapist.
Please do get in touch to arrange for a free discovery call using the contact button.